Information Technology Solutions Developer specializing in the process chain of creation, storage, organization, presentation & delivery of digital information. With an emphasis on using Linux, Unix & Open Source technologies.
- Cooperated with UI designers and developed front-end web pages and maintained mobile-responsiveness.
- Designed and created databases and their front-end interfaces for internal and external uses, and replace previous outdated database architectures.
- Developed a web based application to manage and share ongoing Dr Co-Op appointments with Dr's & clients in realtime online using Perl, PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS, BASH along with web audio & video.
- Designed, built and maintained over 250+ company & client websites using HTML, CSS, PHP & MySQL.
- Managed, maintained & redesigned 15 Kansas City community websites and business directories. Improved cross browser compatibility by replacing hardcoded style tags with CSS3 classes. Customized dynamic menu controls and incorporated CSS3 presentation to various site controls & navigation schema.
- Web and Technical Application Development, Database Administration and Development, Web Server Administration and Server Administration for corporate, medium & small business clients, home business & non-profits.
- OSINT (Open Source Intelligence Techniques) for information security & cybersecurity investigations, data collection, organization, analisys & presentation.
- Operating Systems: Debian, Ubuntu, FreeBSD, MacOS, Red Hat, Fedora.
- Tools: APT, Yum, RPM, LVM, init, systemd, man, tar, gzip, awk, sed, grep, less, more, page, fstab, lspci, iptop, ifconfig, top, ps, syslog, dmesg, uname, lscpu, logrotate, journalctl, chsh, chfn, chpass, chmod, chown, Custom Kernel.
- Web Services: LAMP Stack, FAMP Stack, HTTPS, SSL, Encryption, Authentication, Apache, NGINX, IIS, TCP/IP, DHCP, LAN, DNS, SSH, SFTP, apachetop, route, iproute, netstat, SshGuard, Fail2Ban, iptables, IPFW, Ufw, Mod_Security, Mod_evasive, SELinux, Nmap, Metasploit, Snort, IPsec, VPN, LetsEncrypt, Domain Name Management.
- Cloud Computing: DigitalOcean, Virtualbox, OpenStack, AWS, KVM, Docker, VMWare, Google Cloud.